Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Flash busy

Hi, when try taking pictures with AF, the flash don't take pic, on the screen appear busy. Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Flash busy

Sorry my camera is EOS rebel t6
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

have you tried a new battery?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. But my camera it's new.
Highlighted
VIP

@joseescoto57 wrote:
Sorry my camera is EOS rebel t6

If you see that message in the viewfinder, along with a lightning bolt, then the flash is simply recharging.  Be sure to allow adequate time between shots for the flash circuit to recharge.

Another cause for the message is long exposure noise reduction, or high ISO noise reduction.  The final cause could be that your memory card is flawed or failing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for your advice. When use MF I don't have any problems.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My camera it's new. Where can change long exposure noise reduction and high ISO noise reduction?
Highlighted
VIP

@joseescoto57 wrote:
My camera it's new. Where can change long exposure noise reduction and high ISO noise reduction?

Switch the camera to <P> mode on the round dial on top of the camera.  You will find the options in the menus.  If you are saving images as JPEGS, then you may wish to leave the settings enabled.  Just be sure to have sufficient light when you take photos.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

OK Thanks. I appreciate it your help. Finnaly, where is the settings savings images as JPGS ?
Highlighted
VIP

@joseescoto57 wrote:
OK Thanks. I appreciate it your help. Finnaly, where is the settings savings images as JPGS ?

With the camera in [P] mode, you can find that setting an many more in the menus.  Also, that settings is one of the available settings on the "Quick Menu" screen, which is the one that appears when you press the <Q> button.