cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with taking picture on canon eos rebel t6

yahsjdnffn
Apprentice

i’m using a camera for my school pictures thing and whenever i take a picture it flashes and says 0”3 and when i go to see the photo it’s not there

2 REPLIES 2

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What lens do you have? 

Put it in green square and take it out on a nice sunny day. Make sure the lens is in autofocus and focus on a tree or something. Does that let you take a picture?

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

What sound(s) do you hear when the camera takes a photo?  You should a distinct series of clicks as the mirror moves up, the shutter fires, and mirror moves back to its resting position.

The shutter button has a “double action” built into it.  You can “half press” the button, which causes it to AF, Auto Focus.  You can then “fully press” the shutter button to actually take the photo.

In some shooting modes, the flash my pop open and flash when you “half press” the shutter to focus.  The light that flashes is called a Focus Assist Beam.  It does not make much noise.  

When you fully press the shutter after you have locked focus, you should hear the series of clicking noises I described earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements