cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zhiyun weebill3 and 90d - Can't Operate When Connected to Gimbal

davesmiler
Apprentice

Got the above set up and proper cables. my problem is I cannot get the camera to video or photo when connected to the gimbal. Can anyone tell me the camera settings please.

Canon Europe are no help.

Thanks Dave

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I would suggest you contact their website for help. Canon doesn't insure its gear to work with any and all off brand accessories. Otherwise I would suggest you do not have the proper cables and or attached them correctly. I assume it has camera controls on it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Hi. thanks for your help. I bought  a new cable and I had to travel to Leeds for that. Canon Europe are no help at all and I do not even get a reply from Ziyhun, any way problem sorted and again thank you for your help.

regards 

Dave

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, davesmiler!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements