Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo, I got an email from Canon... - EOS R5 Mark II shipping

JFG
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd share with you all, that today I received confirmation from Canon and FedEx, that my EOS R5 MARK II will be delivered tomorrow, August 21, 2024 by the end of day.  Estimated Delivery:  10:20am to 2:20pm, Signature required..  That's what I call efficiency! !  Released date August 20th, and Delivery date August 21st  ! 

Canon also apologized for the delay on fulfilling my order for the "Cooling Fan CF-R20EP" at this time, as they didn't anticipate the high demand, adding, "Your order remains a priority for us, and we apologize for the delay. We remain committed to fulfilling all items as soon as possible."  The important thing is that the R5 Mark II and extra LP-E6P batteries are being delivered tomorrow.  The cooling fan, I can wait for.   😆  

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
― Ansel Adams

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
–- Ansel Adams

"You don’t take a photograph, you make it."
--- Ansel Adams
4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Joe,

Great to hear...we look forward to hearing your preliminary thoughts once received.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rick,

I will do.  I'll give you my preliminary thoughts once received!  I probably won't be able to sleep tonight!  lol 😀 

I just got back from Singapore and I'm waiting for my luggage to be delivered tonight (tomorrow morning) between 12:00am to 1:00am.   😪   I'm just thankful that they found it !🙏

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
― Ansel Adams

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
–- Ansel Adams

"You don’t take a photograph, you make it."
--- Ansel Adams

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Good for you, Joe!   I hope it is everything you expect.  Looking forward to your impressions and some sample images!

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Danny

Happy snapping! 😀📷

Announcements