cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of help should i purchase from Canon

msturgeon
Apprentice

I have a 5D Mark III and fell today thereby slightly scuffing a tiny portion of the camera and the dial (metal part for settings such as Manual "M" Aperture Priority etc popped off.  

I would like to have the camera cleaned and get maintenance but would like to have the dial put back on (which I could do with glue, but would prefer relying on Canon's services); however, I am not sure which service to request since the dial piece needs to be put back on.  If you can give me some guidance as to which service, I would apprecieate it.

Sincerely,

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Call Canon and set up a C&C (clean and check). Tell them exactly what happened.  They will do the rest!

1 (800) 652-2666 will tell you what to, how to, do it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start here. 

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Service & Repair

I am not sure if your body is still serviceable, but you will be able to determine that using the above link.

If Canon won't do it, try Midwest Camera Repair dot com.  They are a Canon Authorized repair facility. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements