cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Settings

AaronD
Enthusiast

Three custum settings is useful, but how about giving us the option to add more, meaning C1, C2, C3, AND C4, C5, C6, etc.  Saving to a file is a wonderful improvement but I could really make use of all these in a single day's shoot.

An upcoming example is I'm doing architectural photos of a new stadium addition on Homecoming day--so I'll be using a tripod for some and then going immediately to my people configuration and then back again.  I use two and sometimes three for stills on a tripod, and then three for people to address differing light conditions.  Yeah I can upload the file, but I'm going to miss something OR drop my camera fooling with it.

And sure I can use two cameras and will.  But both set up identically would be a blessing.

Using an R and an R5.  TSE lenses on one, fixed focals on the other.

Just because I don't pose with a camera to my eye doesn't mean I'm not a dork.
1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

It would be helpful, and I would images an easy firmware fix, to allow the R6 to save its settings to a card for duplication to another R6 unit also!  I have two R6 units, and for a camera of this quality and with so many customization features, it really is a great feature to have.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements