cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from a t6 Pt 2

rpfannkuch
Contributor

I had another thread asking what should I upgrade from my T6 with, a 77D or T7I, they are options, I have around 760 as a tax return and I'm young, I'm still in high school, my mom wants to do some stuff with my car oil changes, etc which i'm a huge car guy, I'm also an automotive photographer, I've been looking at the 5DMKII, it isn't obviously hugely feature heavy, but I would think its a huge difference over my t6. My t6 has been holding me back for about a year now, I've had it a total of two years, The quality isn't where I want it.

My question is, is the 5D MKII a good choice? I shoot mostly portraits and automotive photos, along with rolling photos.

Here are some of my photo examples, The basketball photos were taken with a 6D MKII that I borrowed from my military school. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LsWcXtUNPh7ck3DZbD0sqil1b-72XRoZ?usp=sharing

23 REPLIES 23

"The Canon 5D Mark II is the world's best DSLR for nature and landscape shooting ..."

I am sure you can get into a serious argument over that statement. I will not say anything about your BB shots or car photos except any camera can do snap shots.  

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"The Canon 5D Mark II is the world's best DSLR for nature and landscape shooting ..."

I am sure you can get into a serious argument over that statement. I will not say anything about your BB shots or car photos except any camera can do snap shots.  

Did you notice what looks to be a malicious web link, "PrepaidCardStatus"?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

"Did you notice what looks to be a malicious web link, "PrepaidCardStatus"?"

I did not!  Thanx for pointing it out.  Mods may want to investigate

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"Did you notice what looks to be a malicious web link, "PrepaidCardStatus"?"

I did not!  Thanx for pointing it out.  Mods may want to investigate

Waddizzle has a nose for that kind of stuff. The post struck me as a bit peculiar, but I didn't notice the link either.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements