cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for new R6 firmware

uran0s
Apprentice

Hi,

I wanted to communicate that when shooting in single shot mode through the EVF, and using the lcd to choose the focus point, the same lock and I had to use the joystick to turn the camera off and on. Firmware 1.5.2

Another question, could i make a suggestion to add in firmware?
I've been shooting with 5D mark III for 10 years, and I use button number 11 (depth-of-field preview button) to switch between AI FOCUS and AI SERVO.
It turns out that in 5D, it would play while keeping the button pressed, and when I released it, it returned to the initial mode! On the R6 when I press the button, it just switches modes. Would you add the two ways in firmware? That is, toggle only, and toggle while pressed?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Crews69
Contributor

@uran0s wrote: LandstarOnline.com

Hi,

I wanted to communicate that when shooting in single shot mode through the EVF, and using the lcd to choose the focus point, the same lock and I had to use the joystick to turn the camera off and on. Firmware 1.5.2

Another question, could i make a suggestion to add in firmware?
I've been shooting with 5D mark III for 10 years, and I use button number 11 (depth-of-field preview button) to switch between AI FOCUS and AI SERVO.
It turns out that in 5D, it would play while keeping the button pressed, and when I released it, it returned to the initial mode! On the R6 when I press the button, it just switches modes. Would you add the two ways in firmware? That is, toggle only, and toggle while pressed?

Regards

Check out this, this might help : https://in.canon/en/support/0400729202?model=4082C

Thank you so much for your answer.
Regarding the firmware addon suggestion, where can I do it?

Visit Canon USA's Main Page, scroll to the bottom, then click the "Feedback" link under the "Contact" section.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Many thanks!

Regards

Announcements