cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Im buying my first DSLR, which of the Canon Rebel series would you suggest?

joshbarnes
Apprentice

As the title says I'm just getting introduced into photography and I want to get nice DSLR around 6-700$. I am interested in the T3i, but I'm afraid I'm over looking a model or not considering all my options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens.  It is around $850.  

" I am interested in the T3i,..."

Why?  I doubt you can find a new one so a T3i is a used only situation.  Perhaps the refurb store has one?

Warning don't, never ever, buy a camera kit from Amazon or any other amazing kit with tons of junk included.  Reason?  They are junk.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Actually, if you can stretch the budget a bit, get the kit with the 18-135. which is a much more capable lens.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Forget about the T3i.  It will be used, and you will not get very good lenses.  For that much money it is WAY overpriced.

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-rebel-t7i-ef-s-18-55-is-stm-kit-refurbished

The Canon Online Refurbished Store is having a clearance sale.  Sticking to the Rebel camera kits that have “STM” lenses is my advice, although the T6 single lens kit is a great beginner’s kit.  You will have money left over for accessories like a memory card, quality bag, a tripod, and the EF 50mm f/8 STM lens.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements