cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shooting and forwarding via email - video

1alfie
Contributor

Am continuously learning about and being impressed with my t4i camera.  Yesterday, we took our three year old grandson on an outing and decided that I would check out the video feature of my camera.  The clip lasted about twenty seconds to which we were amazed at the quality.  After downloading the clip to my computer, I attempted to send it via email to my son and daughter in law.  I was promptly informed that I had insufficient memory,  Can anyone tell me or, at the least, point me in the direction to proven software that would compress the file to a manageable size that would allow forwarding by email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeSowsun
Authority
Authority

I don't know ever use software to compress my videos. I just upload them to Youtube, and then email a link to friends and family so they can view them. You can make your Youtube account private if you don't want the videos to be public. 

Mike Sowsun

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MikeSowsun
Authority
Authority

I don't know ever use software to compress my videos. I just upload them to Youtube, and then email a link to friends and family so they can view them. You can make your Youtube account private if you don't want the videos to be public. 

Mike Sowsun
Announcements