cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor Error R6 mkII

Scarabesh
Apprentice

Hello,

I have been using the R6 II for a year and half and have had no issues with it until Firmware 1.3 and 1.4. 1.4 was supposed to fix some of the issues with 1.3 but now I am getting some weird glitches and errors. I believe the one I got today was error 67, sensor error. The EVF was black with all the icons visible, the controls were dead and then the Error popped onto the screen. I pulled the batteries, replaced them and the camera worked fine. yesterday, while using my Sigma 60-600 S I was having issues with the EVF freezing, going blank but it never posted an error. These issues are recent and I presume firmware related. I am posting this to see if anyone else has had this error. 

1 REPLY 1

March411
Rising Star

Scarabesh, welcome to the site and sorry to hear you are having issues with your R6.

I have the same setup as you and had some issues with my 60-600mm. After speaking to Sigma support they recommendation I update the firmware on the lens. Do you have a Sigma dock and have you checked to see if there are firmware updates available.

Be a different person on the web, be kind, respectful and most of all be helpful!

90D ~ 5D Mk IV ~ R5 ~ R6 Mk II ~ R50
Photoshop and Topaz Suite for post processing
Personal Gallery
click here to view the gallery
Announcements