cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Canon 70D

kibwanaqua
Apprentice

Hello Friend

I got canon 70D very nice camera and got very nice video! Uunfotunate there is two type of Full HD 1. ALL-I  This lage file 

2. PBI this is for small file but all are full HD

When i sel;ect ALL-I full HD the video shooting end between 1-7seconds but if i select to use The second choice the video shooting end up 29.58 mnts

my question is why the video shooting end up in bteewn 1-7seconds when you select FULL HD ALL-I???

Kibwana

2 REPLIES 2

theherrieds
Contributor

My friend got this camera from Costco two weeks ago and got a free 32GB SD card. He had the same problem as you. I also have the 70D camera, but different cards and also the same card but not from Costco.

He tried my 32GB card in his. It was the identical card. His camera then worked. I tried his card in my camera and it did what yours is doing by stopping after about 15 seconds. We even tried an 8GB non-fast card and his camera worked.

Conclusion: Bad card.

One thing to also notice. When your card is in the camera and your are videotaping is the red light on the right rear of the camera blinking or is it on the whole time. It should only be blnking and showing the buffier is being written to.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Thanks very much for your time and effort you done!

I understood that , once you need to record move using FULL HD ALL-I must have a memory card which has more than 20MB/S read and write!

I order extream scandisc 95mb/s , will update any result i will get.

Kibwana

Announcements