cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R7

Bird-Pics
Apprentice

Why is it the manual for the EOS  R7 not posted in the manual section of the Canon site. Besides looking at You Tube for tutorials, I would like to look at the manual. It is amazing the release was in June but hardly anyone has a camera in stock. I was told by B&H I would receive my extra battery in September but still have no date for the camera. I wish Canon would release a statement as to what problems are causing a delay with deliveries. 

2 REPLIES 2

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

I can't answer all of your questions, but I can say that I found the Advanced Users Guide on the Canon Support site for the R7.

This is where I found it. Scroll to the bottom and select "EOS R7 Advanced User Guide".

Here is the Manual in PDF. You will need Acrobat Reader, but there is a link there for that also. To d/l the PDF, click the "download" arrow in the upper right of the PDF that opens. Once you get Acrobat Reader installed on your system, you have better search features and a better interface as apposed to what's built into your browser.

Newton

Thanks. I went back to the manual section and found it. I appreciated the help. The other day I tried looking for it and found the R7 manual but it didn’t have the full manual then. I know have it in my IPad for review. Take care!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements