cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for the Canon eos 250d / Sl3 regarding intervalometer

tinagrims87
Apprentice

Hello,

I wanted to buy an intervalometer but the guy in the store told me the 250d has an internal one 😮

I tried to find it on the camera but couldn't find it.. Looked it up on the internet but also there I couldn't find it.

I'd expect to find it in the menu -> shooting settings (while in manual mode) but it isn't there I think..

Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

It's pretty rudimentary, you should have bought one:

tUntitled.jpg is pretty rudimentary, you should have bought one:

FloresDelores
Apprentice

The Canon 250D has an intervalometer built-in. This enables the photographer to capture time lapse sequences, such as flower blooming, a sunset or moon rise, without purchasing an external camera trigger and related software. Concerning the storage of imaging data, both the 200D and the 250D write their files to SDXC cards. Both cameras can use UHS-I cards, which provide for Ultra High Speed data transfer of up to 104 MB/s.

Welcome to the forum.

It would be helpful to the OP if you posted the section (or at least the page number) in the manual that describes the intervalometer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I sure did not find it in the manual.

Note that you have to get the manual from the UK:

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-250d.html

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I didn’t either, but rather than assume he was incorrect I left open the chance I was missing something.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements