cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with camera not showing or uploading pics

Aacanon
Apprentice
I’m not sure what setting it’s on so that it’s not working!
This is what my camera looks like, and is jumping around to random pictures I’ve taken. I’ve tried looking through the settings, but I have no idea what’s went wrong here.
5 REPLIES 5

Aacanon
Apprentice
I see you can’t attach a picture. 😕

Danny

Hi, Aacanon!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

You can also attach a photo by clicking the "Insert/edit image" button.  When you're entering text here on the forum, click the icon of a box with a pair of mountains in it.  It's the 9th icon from the left.  You'll be prompted to add a file you have stored on your device.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Aacanon
Apprentice
It is the EOS Rebel T5

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Put the SD card in your compputer and search for the photos.  Are they all there?  Reset your Rebel in the menus. If resetting your T5 to factory default doesn't work or help call Canon 1-800-652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@Aacanon wrote:
I’m not sure what setting it’s on so that it’s not working!
This is what my camera looks like, and is jumping around to random pictures I’ve taken. I’ve tried looking through the settings, but I have no idea what’s went wrong here.

I believe the default is for the camera to show you every tenth picture. But it can be set to show you every picture. The instruction manual will tell you how.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements