cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need EOS Rebel T7 tutorials Is there any tutorials I can get for beginners, I will pay money.

Blabsaway22
Apprentice

Hi I need basic tutorials on how to use/setup the canon EOS rebel t7 etc..

I have tried to check out lynda.com and linked in but that doesn't appear to be what I want..

any ideas?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

AtticusLake
Mentor
Mentor

I googled "eos rebel t7 guide" and got a bunch of hits for tutorials etc. on YouTube.  Would that help?

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

If you log onto your local library website and do a search on the on-line catalogue for LinkedIn Learning, or Lynda.com, and follow the links to access the site, you can get free access to a site full of tutorials by professionals on many subjects: including photography.  If your library does not have access go to the site: linkedin.com and you can sign up for a free month's free access.

The tutorials are conducted by skilled and experienced trainers.  The closest tutorial I could find is for the Rebel T5i - but it is very similar in operation to the T7i, so it should be a good start.  The course can be taken in small sections but the total time is about 1hr 12min. 

There are many more tutorials on issues to do with other elements of photography, including a series called Photography Foundations hosted by an excellent trainer Ben Long.

On You Tube there is a tutorial from Tony Northrop on the T8i  At this link - it is just over an hour long.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Canon offers free videos for all skill levels - Beginner > Advanced

Canon EOS 101: Photo and Videography Basics | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Yes. I also downloaded the manual on my laptop and Android phone for reference. When there is nothing on TV, I'll look at certain parts of the manual with my T7 on the desk to familiarize myself with its capabilities...which exceed mine.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
Announcements