cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eos not recognizing camera

ChewieZander
Apprentice

Hi,

Fairly new user...tech newb.  I have had my camera since June and have not had any problems with it until now.  I took a few photos of my dog, came in to upload them to computer, and the camera is not recognized...nothing happens. 

Thx for any help.  I don't see a link to actual Canon support 😞

Maureen

4 REPLIES 4

ChewieZander
Apprentice

Well, I might have fixed problem....

Hello ChewieZander,

If you're still having difficulty, the community or one of our Subject Matter Experts will be more than happy to help!  To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we’ll need to know the model of the camera you are using, as well as the version of Windows or Mac in use.  We look forward to hearing back from you!

Nope, still not working...only works w/ EOS instructional CD (!--haven't tried w/ other Canon cds that came w/ camera) is in...w/o disk in, only choice from Control Camera OES Utility screen is "monitor folder"...

I have EOS Rebel T3.  Using Windows 7.

Thx,

Maureen

Hi ChewieZander,

Another device or program may be causing this.

1. Do you have any devices connected to the computer other than the camera?
  2. Do you have any other image related applications or services running in the background (would appear in the system tray)?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements