cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moza aircross 2

vincent228
Contributor

does anyone here have the moza aircross 2 gimbal for their sl3?

I recently bought one becuae I specifically asked moza if the gimbal functions work on the SL3/250D.

they said they all did. aperature adjustment, ISO etc.

I got it, and even the shutter wont work remotely, or from the gimbal.

they even list the 200D II (I beleive that is the european version of the 250D).

can anyone help?

7 REPLIES 7

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The 250D/SL3 and 200D/SL2 are different cameras.  

As for your issues with a third party gimbal, take it up with the manufacturer of the third party gimbal.  I suggest a refund.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

vincent228
Contributor
I totally agree about returning and refunding. But I believe you misunderstand. It said the 200d (mark) II is on the list. The mark II and SL3 are reported as the same. http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/eos-250d-200d_ii/

OK, it is still an issue with the gimbal.

So far, that's what I see. I guess the lack of "I have one" responses makes that abundantly clear. Do you have a gimbal? I'm looking for one that someone could suggest they use, and works well with the SL3

No gimbal here. You are talking about a subset of a subset.

@vincent228 wrote:

So far, that's what I see. I guess the lack of "I have one" responses makes that abundantly clear. Do you have a gimbal? I'm looking for one that someone could suggest they use, and works well with the SL3

I fell your pain when you buy gear that does not seem to work properly.  

Do I have one of those gimbals?  Of course, not.  Do not expect to get much help with [one off] third party gear on a Canon forum web site.  Canon did not claim the gimbal works.  The manufacturer of the gimbal did.  

BTW, if you agree with the opinion that you should get a refund, I suggest that you follow up on it.  

[EDIT]. This is a Canon user forum.  It is NOT Canon Technical Support.  Contact Moza.  Get a refund.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

vincent228
Contributor
I certainly understand your explanation. And i thank you. I dont know who started with the “im complaining about a canon product” direction of this post. But it was a curious “hey guys! Does anyone have one of these, and fid you get it to work”? So tell me every item you have is made by canon? I was simply asking for help with others that may have one and works fine with their canon, and is a fault in settings by me, not complaining, not asking for technical support. I am very surprised. I thought people that shared a specific interest in something, were eager to share what they know. Basically, what I got out of this was “go away”. Its not canon. You dont belong here. Btw. I went to an offsite canon group, and someone helped. It was my fault. It was fixed. But thank you for your help
Announcements