cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYCAMERACANONEOSREBELT4I,HAVEAPROBLEM,MESSAGEOUT, ​NOACCESSCARD,ORCHANGEREINSERTorCARDWITHTHECAM

ALEJANDROMASTA
Apprentice

HI !!! FOR ALL I NEED HELP

MY CAMERA CANON EOS REBEL T4I, HAVE A PROBLEM, MESSAGE OUT, ​​NO ACCESS CARD, OR CHANGE REINSERT or format CARD WITH THE CAMERA

3 REPLIES 3

ScottyP
Authority
PERHAPS THERE IS A BUTTON STUCK ON THE CAMERA, JUST AS "CAPS LOCK" APPEARS TO BE STUCK ON YOUR COMPUTER. 😉
Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I am going to venture a guess.  You set something to a setting that should not be!  Smiley Surprised

I don't know just guessing.   But at any rate reset the camera to factory and all is likely to be well.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

cale_kat
Mentor

Sounds like an error 02.* You just need to take the card out and reinsert it. If that doesn't work, try inserting a different card. Make certain that all the images you want are saved to a different location, then reformat the card. 

Good luck.

* The err 02 message reads, "Card cannot be accessed. Reinsert/change card or format card with camera."

Announcements