cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens, camera compatibiliy

Douglas
Contributor

Is the Canon 70-200MM, USM, IS, II, f2.8 lens compatible with my Canon EOS60D camera?

5 REPLIES 5

hsbn
Whiz

YEs, your camera can use any EF-S or EF lens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Is the Canon 70-200MM, USM, IS, II, f2.8 lens compatible with my Canon EOS60D camera?"

Not only compatible but it is the very best lens made in this focal range. Smiley Very Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"Is the Canon 70-200MM, USM, IS, II, f2.8 lens compatible with my Canon EOS60D camera?"

Not only compatible but it is the very best lens made in this focal range. Smiley Very Happy

Quite true. But if you expect to use that lens indoors on a 60D, it had better be in a very large room.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

"... it had better be in a very large room."

Bob from Boston, I did not realize it was restricted to  being used in rooms!  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"... it had better be in a very large room."

Bob from Boston, I did not realize it was restricted to  being used in rooms!  Smiley Happy

Well, I didn't say it was. You cropped the word "indoors" out of that sentence. Smiley Frustrated
I've used my 70-200 outdoors (on the rocks at Acadia, for example), but I use it indoors more.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements