cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off auto sleep during livestream on EOS M50 Mark II

AaronHasMoney
Contributor

My EOS M50 Mark II camera keeps going to sleep while I am live streaming.  Is there a way to stop this from happening?  The camera has a dummy canon battery with direct connection.  We have the complete EOS webcam accessory starter kit for Canon M50. I have already disabled the power saving settings and all the settings i could find that youtube told me I should do, but it still doesn't solve my issue. I can stream for about 30 minutes without it turning off and properly working, but after that eos closes down i have to flick the camera off and then back on again to load it back up and i just really don't want to do that every 30 minutes or feel like i should have to do that after all the money i spent on these products to efficiently give me a better stream. A logitech camera i got for 60$ battery works better than this one and never shuts off. Any help would be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11

I have a video for you if you would like to see it I don’t know how to send it though 

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

How are you connecting to the camera? 

EOS Webcam Utility 3” <— there isn’t a Canon software application with that name.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements