Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDR revisited.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

_52D3389_90_91HDR-3.jpg

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
14 REPLIES 14

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Oh, BTW, 1D Mk IV with ef 24-70mm f2.8L USM II.  EV settings not pertinent.  Photomatrix Pro.

EB

_52D3392_3_4_Grunge 2.jpg

EB

Both of those photos are unrealistic, but attractive in their way. Face it, Ernie: Your graphic designer instincts seem bound to show through in your photography. I wouldn't characterize you as someone who's started to abandon realism, but neither are you Henri C-B or Vivian Maier.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

B from Boston Mass.

"Both of those photos are unrealistic, ..."

Since the HDR setting in Photomatrix Pro is called 'Sureal", I doubt it is meant to be realistic.  Then again I could be wrong! Smiley Wink

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

B from Boston Mass.

"Both of those photos are unrealistic, ..."

Since the HDR setting in Photomatrix Pro is called 'Sureal", I doubt it is meant to be realistic.  Then again I could be wrong! Smiley Wink

I like those pictures, particularly the one of the electric wires. I don't think I've ever before seen anybody make electric wires look good.

Bob

_52D3404_5_6HDR.jpg

A nearly impossible, at least difficult, shot but HDR makes it a snap.

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

_52D3404_5_6HDR.jpg

A nearly impossible, at least difficult, shot but HDR makes it a snap.

You actually posted a similar, but much better, "looking out of the barn" shot several months ago. This one suffers from the bright light leaking around the boards on the left side of the door.

Bob

_52D3435.jpg

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

_52D3435.jpg

The nice thing about that one is that if you don't examine it carefully, it doesn't really advertise itself as an HDR shot.

Bob
Announcements