cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Date of Manuracture on EOS60D

mmitsch
Contributor

Is there a way to find the date that my EOS 60D was made from it's serial number?

15 REPLIES 15

Thank you!

Is the SanDisk Extreme PRO a good choice?  Should I be going for a high mb/s one?

Yes it is. Look for a 32GB Class 10 SD Card. Buy a few of those.

-Demetrius

Current Gear: EOS 5D Mark IV, EF F/2.8 Trinity, EF 50mm F/1.8 STM, EF 85mm F/1.8 USM, 470EX-AI & 600EX II-RT

Retired Gear: EOS 40D

Thank you!

Do you think BestBuy is reputable?

And is the SanDisk Extreme PRO a good choice?  Should I be going for a high mb/s one?

@mmitsch wrote:

Thank you!

Do you think BestBuy is reputable?

And is the SanDisk Extreme PRO a good choice?  Should I be going for a high mb/s one?

Best Buy is a good when you visit a store.  The Best Buy Online Marketplace is not a good online choice.  It is a scaled down version of Amazon.  It is filled with unauthorized dealers, just like Amazon.  

The only factory authorized dealer on Amazon is Amazon.  I believe there is a similar state of affairs with the Best Buy Marketplace.  Best Buy might be the only factory authorized dealer.

I buy nearly all of my cameras accessories from B&H Photo Video in NYC.  Besides Canon USA, they are my “goto” online store for camera accessories.  I recommend BHphotovideo over Best Buy Online any day of the week.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"The OP has the EOS 60D."

You are correct sir! Not enough coffee ... yet. Yup, the concept is still valid.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Do you think BestBuy is reputable?"

Yes.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
click here to view the gallery
Announcements