cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 iPhone won't show up on camera

delaneymelrose
Apprentice

I got my EOS Rebel T7 a few months ago and camera connect was working great! I tried using it again and my camera and iphone 13 wouldn't connect. My phone connects to the cameras wifi but my phone won't appear on my camera, it just continues loading. I've tried deleting and redownloading the app but it hasn't helped. 

1 REPLY 1

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi delaneymelrose,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues connecting your EOS Rebel T7 and your iPhone. You would need to be at a certain point in the app for the camera to detect the phone, so it would be good to double check where the connection is failing.

1) First open the Canon Camera Connect app on your phone, press the icon of a camera with a + sign, select your camera model from the list, and on the next page select Wi-Fi. The app will then show a screen saying to operating the camera.

2) Now get to the SSID screen on the camera, connect the phone to the SSID network the camera lists on the LCD, and once the phone is on the network go back to the app. 

3) In the app check the box for "Camera is now ready to connect" and choose next. On the next screen the app will search for the camera, select it, and then the screen on the back of the camera will ask if you want to connect to your phone. Select Okay on that screen and it will finalize the connection.

Announcements