cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R7 - Cannot select Continuous High+ or Continuous High

shixingwen
Apprentice

I bought R7 recently but it won't allow me to select either "Continuous High" or "Continuous High+". These two options are grayed out. The only option is "low speed continuous". I found some previous tread on similar issues but the "solution" provided there does not apply to my case, as Dual Pixel RAW is disable on my R7 already. Did I miss some settings?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:

I'm not sure to what thread you are referring but you cannot use these features when you have auto level to enable, as per this on P293 of the Advanced User Guide

Tronhard_0-1666671006955.png

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:

I'm not sure to what thread you are referring but you cannot use these features when you have auto level to enable, as per this on P293 of the Advanced User Guide

Tronhard_0-1666671006955.png

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thanks, Trevor, for your advice! I changed "AUTO LEVEL" from "enable" to disable" and now both "Continuous High" and "Continuous High+" are available in my R7. By the way, I did check the manual and the support site but couldn't find a solution to my issue. Thanks again for your help!

Glad to be of assistance.  If you can mark the post that sorted this as a resolution, you won't keep getting posts from folks still trying to solve it.

FWIW, I suggest downloading the PDF version of the Advanced User Guide, as one can do a search for key words in the body of the text, which is how I found what you were looking for.

Enjoy your new camera!

cheers, TREVOR

Thanks, Trevor, for your advice. I've downloaded a copy of Advanced User Guide and will search by keywords in future. Best regards!

Announcements