cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II Can the movie record button go to custom 3?

cpt_jefe
Apprentice

Does anyone know a way to get the movie button to go to custom 3? I can't find any information on it but it seems when I press the movie button in still mode it goes into full auto. on my r5 i can set the mfn button to switch between movie and pics and when i press the movie record it goes to custom 3. I know they added a new switch to go between the two but the movie record button to full auto is pretty cheap. 

2 REPLIES 2

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello cpt_jefe,

I am familiar with the steps that you use with your EOS R5. I don't find a way on the EOS R6 Mark II, to accomplish a similar feat. You may want to call our phone support line and have a technician grab the camera and test it out for you. If you would like to speak with a Canon representative, please contact our Technical Support Team at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET.  They are actually in office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This would be when they could actually grab the camera for troubleshooting.

Thanks for the reply John! I will call but I don't think it's an option. Fingers crossed it makes its way into a firmware update.  

Announcements