cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R Cannot Connect or Wi-Fi

Mackie913
Apprentice

I can not get my EOS R to connect to the WiFi with the CameraConnect app. I’m using my iPhone13 Pro Max and recently updated to the 15.2.1 OS. Before the update my camera connected without any issue. I have tried troubleshooting and nothing as worked. I have uninstalled the CameraConnect app, rebooted my phone, disabled the WiFi settings, turned the camera off and back on, then reinstalled the CameraConnect app and followed the Easy Connection Guide. It gets to the point where I connect the camera and when I go to my Network Settings and connect the cameras WiFi it shows the WiFi has no internet connection. I tried to pair it via Bluetooth, but the pairing option is grayed out and will not let me select it. I don’t know what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

SureshLokre
Contributor

Hello Mackie913,

I am the brand new customer of EOS R, i had similar issue, i followed this video and it was very helpful.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+connect+canon+eos+r+to+iphone&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS894US894&sxsrf=...

Wbrasure
Apprentice

Was this resolved?  I’m having the same issue, and it’s not addressed by the video link above.

Announcements