cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M100 Memory card error and camera don't show photo

KenV
Apprentice

So I taken about 300 photos on my eos m100 camera. When I get the memory card out and plug it in my by using a adapter to download photo, i didnt know how to download it so then i put my memory card back into my camera and taken some more photos. I found a way to download the photo using the app but then when i try to do it i found out that all of my photo are gone, only the one i had taken after i put my sd card back were still there. Then I check the camera photo gallery, I found that the other photos were actually gone. But when I plug the card back into my phone, the 300 photos were still there, in the car. My memory card is a Lexar265gb the adapter is also lexar. My camera is a eos m100. How do i fix this? My camera doesn't recognise the other photos.

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If you put the SD in a computer are the photos there? Are you using a micro-SD? Although others will tell you not to do that and I also recommend not using one but, they do work and may or may not be the problem. See if they are there on your computer first. Do not use that SD or format it beyond checking for photos. There is recovery software that can under certain circumstance bring them back.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

When I plug it into the computer, the photos are still there

Yeah, Im using a microsd card

Announcements