cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M10 Photos not transferring to iPhone

Oliviajocko
Apprentice

I am trying to transfer photos from my Canon EOS M10, using Wi-Fi, to my iPhone. I’ve done this several times and never had any problems. Today, I was trying to transfer photos that I took yesterday. Not all of them are showing up on my phone when I go to transfer them. When I look at my camera, they are on there, but do not show up as being able to transfer when I look at my iPhone. What is causing this? I have already deleted the app and downloaded it again and still nothing.

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetongs,

I don't believe Canon made an M10?  Can you please confirm the model of your camera.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@shadowsports wrote:

Greetongs,

I don't believe Canon made an M10?  Can you please confirm the model of your camera.

It’s the canon EOS M10 mirror less camera 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thank you for confirming. I searched and it didn't come up the first time.  M10 from 2015.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/eos-m10

When you connect your mobile device to the M10 and browse the camera, can you see all of the photos in the app?  You should be able to browse the camera remotely and see all of the files on the memory card.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Is there an option to manually select images for transfer.

By default, I believe the app will automatically pre-select images for transfer only once.  Suppose you take some more photos and save them on the same memory card.  The next time your transfer photo only the latest photos will be automatically pre-selected.  This behavior prevents users from unknowingly transferring the same photos multiple times.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There is an option for this in the CC App, and it does just that.  It auto transfers images upon connection.  I don't use the feature for this reason.  I suspect that it might be the culprit as you eluded.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements