cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 5d Mark iii Firmware update

Josiah1294
Apprentice

I have an EOS 5D Mark iii that currently has firmware version 1.3.4. I was told that the latest version is 1.3.6, however I can't seem to find the download on the Canon website. Any help is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@StevenMOD wrote:

Hi Josiah1294,

You can find the EOS 5D Mark III product support page containing all available downloads HERE. Please be sure to select 'Load More' to expand the entire list of downloads.

It’s there, but it is hard to find. It would be easier to find if there was a separate Firmware option like the  Canon Canada website has.      Canon Canada 5D Mark III Support 

A56DD473-4865-4053-879C-AE4BE1A43304.jpeg

Mike Sowsun

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

StevenMOD

Hi Josiah1294,

You can find the EOS 5D Mark III product support page containing all available downloads HERE. Please be sure to select 'Load More' to expand the entire list of downloads.

@StevenMOD wrote:

Hi Josiah1294,

It’s there, but it is hard to find. It would be easier to find if there was a separate Firmware option like the  Canon Canada website has.      Canon Canada 5D Mark III Support 

A56DD473-4865-4053-879C-AE4BE1A43304.jpeg

Mike Sowsun

Thank you. It appears that the firmware update is not an option when selecting Windows 11 as the Operating System. I was able to find it under Windows 10 (x64).

Announcements