cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T6i, replace focus screen?

rocket9244
Contributor

I seen a post about replacing the focus screen on a T6i, but its jumbled and written Very poorly. does anyone have a link to a video or understandable written directions? Thank You.

26 REPLIES 26

rocket9244
Contributor
I hear you. I'm not sure what to do about it. In all reality it doesnt affect the pictures. I'll probably just use it until I get the 6D. No sense in trying to repair it myself, as it does work.

scottsen11
Apprentice

Camera is not included. All accessories are [url=https://droidmoda.com/shareit-apk-2]shareit apk[/url] not original products but have the same function for DSLR DSL cameras.

smithclarkson00
Apprentice

Hello guys, I'm looking into buying my first profesional camera and I found this one. I don't have a big budget so I think it might be a good option. Have you used it? Is it good for beginner's photography? I would really appreciate any comment. I'll leave the link to it below. Either way, thank you for your feedback and have a nice day!!

Welcome to the forum smithclarkson00.

I don't think your link came through. What camera are you considering? (Unless you mean the T6i)

In any event, the recommendation to start a separate thread is spot on.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

" I'm looking into buying my first profesional camera and I found this one."

You need to start a new thread.  You will get better responses.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

whatapk
Apprentice

I hear you. I'm not sure what to do about it. In all reality, it doesn't affect the pictures. I'll probably just use it until I get the 6D. No sense in trying to repair it myself, as it does work.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Sometimes it is best to not go looking for problems. Because sometimes you find them.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements