cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R6 MKII All pics got erased off of my memory card.

kize11
Apprentice

I was going to review images on the lower playback button -next to the trashcan button- on the R6 MKII. Suddenly there was a staccato brrr noise and all my images disappeared from my memory card.  What potentially happened?  I can't figure it out.  I'm now attempting to recover my photos...weird.

Kize

2 REPLIES 2

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi and Welcome:

You have two memory card slots in the R6II, did you use two cards and have the files duplicated between both?  If so, did you check out the second card to see if it contains images?

What kinds of cards are you using - are they full-size SD or micro-SD with adapters.  What brand are they?

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Hi Tronhard,

After this, I am now using 2 cards;)  I am using the Lexar 2000  128GB USB SD CRD-300R 260W 2P.  I'm new at this but loving it and getting beautiful images of Red-headed Woodpeckers, Hawks, many, many other bird spp., also Milk Snakes, Racers, Garters, Box Turtles and every other wildlife denizen you can imagine here on our Bucks County Pa Farm! So cool.  Thank you for responding!

Announcements