cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Won't Start Up with Memory Card Inserted

Candela
Apprentice

Hello! I bought a camara less than a month ago at nyc. Im currently at costa rica, santa teresa for a few months. Im having a problem with the camara, when i put my memory card i cannot start it. But when i take it off it works. I already tried using 3 different memory cards and it still doesnt work. I will be waiting for your answer! And if its possible to find a solution an soon as possible, because i work with it! Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Candela!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Did the camera work OK before you left NYC?

Google didn't show any camera stores near that town, but I did find this professional photographer listed:

MR YETI PHOTOGRAPHER (mr-yeti.com)

Maybe he could be able to help you.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Peter
Authority
Authority

Do you know if Magic Lantern was installed?

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Which camera model are you having trouble with?

What brand, model, and storage capacity memory card?  It is a full size memory card?  Micro-SD cards that require that plastic adapter are highly unreliable.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements