cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect cellphone download folder?

JTTraverse
Contributor

I recently installed the Canon Camera Connect app on my cellphone to be able to download pictures, and I'm curious if there is somewhere in the app to designate a specific folder on the phone to download them into?

At the moment, when I start the app I get a white pop-up window that says something to the effect that "The download folder has been changed to [Pictures]...". That's not really a problem, but I don't recall even setting it to begin with and don't have any idea what location the app is changing it from. I may have missed something, so any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
JT

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I think the OS in the phone controls where storage is available.  If different storage options are available, then the user can select and choose what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

I think the OS in the phone controls where storage is available.  If different storage options are available, then the user can select and choose what to do.

This is correct.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements