cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry display

Mkim
Contributor
Hello! Looking for help here on why my display is blurry (not the eye piece/diopter) the actual display yet my photos are crisp.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Call Canon.

If possible try to take it to a camera store so that you can compare two cameras side by side. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Way more info needed like what camera for instance.  Plus exactly what you were doing with what settings.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Mkim
Contributor
Mark 3. Shooting manually selected focus in center. Never switched anything that I can think of. Lens autofocus.
Shooting portraits natural light.
I did 2 shoots yesterday and I noticed it on the first one. If you look thru my back up card you can clearly see that all the shoots up till yesterday are fine.
The only thing I did different was put it on lock just for a few shots in one area because I kept bumping my f stop.
Thank you!!!

5d3 or 1d3?

It looks blurry on back of camera LCD but looks ok on your computer, or are you saying the prints look ok but it looks bad on the monitor?

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

Mkim
Contributor
Nothing is out of focus but my LCD display (back of camera)

@Mkim wrote:
Nothing is out of focus but my LCD display (back of camera)

What do the menu screens look like?  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Mkim
Contributor
They are fine. Just the images are super soft/blurry

Is this zoomed in?

Mkim
Contributor
No not zoomed in. Looks blurry before zoom

Call Canon.

If possible try to take it to a camera store so that you can compare two cameras side by side. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements