cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90D Live view - How to get the Grid of Thirds???

etermel
Contributor

Hi Community,

I've had my 70D for such a long time, and a year and a half ago I upgraded to the 90D, but somehow kept procrastinating on using it as I gradually found out some of my favorite features were gone through the upgrade, so I kept just using the 70D, easier, quicker, (but heavier). So last week, I had to finally use my 90D. And browsing the internet for quite a while to find how to rotate the picture on the viewfinder, (I kept trying to activate it, while actually I was deactivating it :-S), and how to add my grid of thirds on the viewfinder was one thing  BUT I never found how to add the grid of thirds on the LIVE view! There is a grid, but those lines are not thirds for sure. I am not only frustrated but shocked that such a basic feature is so hard to figure out. Please can anyone help? Is there an update I need to do? What am I missing. Thank you for any kind of guidance you can bring me. 

20 REPLIES 20

Sorry to hear that etermel, it's crazy that we can't get the 3x3 grid only the 4x4 grid. I'll try to get an answer & let yo know when I do !!! for sure.

Announcements