cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 D rejected my Canon Batteries and locked my camera

timmyleeturner
Contributor

I use my 90D a lot, and I only have one set of authentic Canon batteries.... today after a fresh charge, I inserted them into the camera and got an error and was asked if they were canon, to which I said yes.  It said they might be counterfeit and they was shutting down my camera for my protection.  This is outrageous!  I've used these batteries several dozen times and I know they are authentic, but they are the only two that the camera will no longer accept.  All my great generic batteries still work fine.  So I guess I'll be tossing these Canon Batteries since they will no longer let me use them.

1 REPLY 1

Christian554
Apprentice

@timmyleeturner wrote:

I use my 90D a lot, and I only have one set of authentic Canon batteries.... today after a fresh charge, I inserted them into the camera and got an error and was asked if they were canon, to which I said yes.  It said they might be counterfeit and they was shutting down my camera for my protection.  This is outrageous!  I've used these batteries several dozen times and I know they are authentic, but they are the only two that the camera will no longer accept.  All my great generic batteries still work fine.  So I guess I'll be tossing these Canon Batteries since they will no longer let me use them. McKesson Connect

You must see this it's helped you : https://in.canon/en/support/8200430200

Thanks,

Canon LIVE! Canon LIVE!
Announcements