cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

750D AF method Flexizone AF ( ) or [ ]

mike21
Enthusiast

In the menu settings it is necessary to select either AF face recognition, AF Flexizone multipoint (  ) or singlepoint [  ]. I usually shoot using single point focus but occasionally multi point. Will multipoint (  ) cover both situations or do I have to go into the menu every time I wish the swap between single and multipoint - I assume that selecting single point will prevent being able to use multipoint focus. The manual does not give guidance.

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello Mike 21, 

Multi-point would not be used to cover both situations, as the single-point uses just one point to pinpoint focus.  We would recommend selecting whichever one will work for the specific scene at hand.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You don't have to use the menus all the time. Does the focus mode button on the top of the camera by the shutter button do what you want?

Thanks for your replies. I have now settled using single point focus all the time and find it works more consistantly than using multi-focus - rather like using a rangefinder camera.

I like using the center section focus that has about 6 points in the center of the frame.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements