cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF lens won't fit on EOS M50

atrone10
Apprentice

Hello,

I have an EOS M50 mirrorless camera and ordered a lens that doesn't fit my camera. The lens is EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. Is there an adapter I can use to make this lens fit or will I need to return it and find one compatible with my camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
You can use that lens with your M50, via the Canon EF to EF-M adapter.  I am pretty sure Canon does not sell them any more so have a look on KEH or eBay, but preferably get a genuine Canon one.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
You can use that lens with your M50, via the Canon EF to EF-M adapter.  I am pretty sure Canon does not sell them any more so have a look on KEH or eBay, but preferably get a genuine Canon one.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, my bad.  I didn't seem them on my search.

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements