cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ts9020 trying to print labels - getting addl quarter inch left border no matter what I do

wiff
Apprentice

I am using the MS Word label maker.  The word doc boders have been set to zero.  The word label properties/sizes have been set up appropriately and have worked on another printer.

I have tried ts9020 printer settings of both standard and borderless.  Borderless seems to expand the label image so is not working at all, besides printing with the addl quarter inch boundary.

Stardard with photo paper and high quality maintains the size of the label, but it is mis-positioned because of the extra quarter inch on the left.

Have tried from both paper tray and feeder.  Paper is property positioned in tray/feeder, with 8.5 inch width adjustment.  Same result either way.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi wiff,

What kind of label paper are you using?  If you are using Avery, please try using their templates:

https://www.avery.com/templates

If you are not using Avery paper, these templates may not work for you.  Please check the manufacturer's web site of the paper that you using.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements