Did you mean: 

test

kaneohe
Contributor

why message not here later but seen immediately after posting

5 REPLIES 5

John_B
Rising Star

Hello Kaneohe. Your previous post removed as it was a duplicate of your earlier post. 

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

The MX700 is considered out of service and support life, and Agent-assisted support is no longer available for your product. We do still have an extensive knowledge base on our website that may be able to help you with troubleshooting that error message. You'll find self-help options on our site here www.canontechsupport.com

Thanks, John , for  the reply.    I understand my duplicate post being removed if it was a duplicate.   I only posted again because I didn't see the original post............and I can't see it now either.........did I put it in another forum...I thought it was in personal printers.

Hi!

It looks like we moved your original message to the multifunction printer discussion, as the MX700 series is a multifunction printer! Click HERE to view your original post. Please note, if you click your name in the top right corner, it will take you to a page where you can see your posts as well! 

We hope this helps!

Thanks, Samantha.   That was very useful and enlightening so I guess there won't be a Take IV.     Might be more user-friendly if the mover left a note explaining what/why.

I received an e-mail on 6/12 stating that there had been a recent reply to my post.   I did not want to click on the enclosed link so I just went to the forum directly.   I did not see any new replies.  I have only posted 2x.  There was no response to the post in the multi-function printers .    The last response here was on 6/4 so perhaps I have a different idea of what "recent" is.

or am I missing something? 

Announcements