cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer auto feed PIXMA KNTN 16338

bam520
Apprentice

We had a credit with Best Buy and got a printer since the credit was expiring. we decided to wait until the ink ran out of the old one to install the new one. That took 2 1/2 years. By the time we opened the box we were told it was out of warranty.

I set it up and the auto feeder tried but would not feed. As I looked at it, it seemed there was a 1/4 to 3/8 inch drop before the feeder so the paper would into feed. 

Best Buy is no help and Cannon will not help as we have no warranty even tho the printer is fresh out of the box.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue, but we'll get it sorted out!

For starters, we need to know your printer's model. It's usually on the top of the unit near the LCD screen or on the front near the bottom right—you may have to close the paper tray to see it. It will usually start with two letters and then have up to 4 numbers. 

Another thing that might help is to follow the setup site step-by-step just to make sure everything is unboxed and setup properly. You'll find it at https://canon.us/setup - You will need that model number so it can show you where all the packing materials are, and install the correct software. 

bam520
Apprentice

IMG_0192 printer pictures.jpgIMG_0190 printer with chopstick.jpg

Those are lovely close-up photos of a paper feed path.

Knowing which printer you have will help the community help you. 

Announcements