cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onLY printing outside edge of photos!!

Samanthadeer3
Apprentice

WIN_20210316_205739.JPGThe first 2 photo's came out great. Then a few days later I wanted to print a few more and this is how the last 5 came out!!Anyone have any idea how to fix this??

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, Samanthadeer3!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

My printer is having the exact same issue.  It is a Pixma ix6820 printing with windows 10.  I have tried wireless, wired, USB.  I have tried different print programs, differnt pictures, different sizes of pictures a it always just prints the two sides of picture. We tried new toners as well. 

Samanthadeer3
Apprentice
MG3620

Samanthadeer3
Apprentice
I printed 2 1 day just fine. Then about a week later 1 came out normal, then only the sides. I print all day for school and that has never happened for regular paper

deenabr
Apprentice

I am having the same issue on both of my Canon printers.

I have a MX922 and a Proo 100 series printers.

I have printed 100+ pictures on both printers and never had an issue until a few days ago.

Has anyone received a fix for this?

It is very frustrating to not be able to print when working on a project.

Thanks in advance for any help.Printer Error.jpg

Danny

Hi, everyone!  We've seen this happen on a number of printers and it may be connected to a recent Windows update.  Your fellow forum users have figured out a solution to it.  Find more information HERE.

I followed the instructions to remove the windows update listed on the fix. The update has been removed. It still won't print correctly. Now what?

Hi deenabr,

This printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, Microsoft issued updates to Windows.  Please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements