cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labels

barcsoaps
Apprentice

I am trying to print labels from Avery. It is supposed to be compatibale with my printer. The instructions tell me that I need to set my setting to labels. However; I cannot find this option anywhere. Does anyone know whter to find the "labels" setting?

3 REPLIES 3

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Much more info needed.  What printer do you have? What operating system?  What is the part number of the Avery labels you're trying to print?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

I have a TS 8322. The labels I am trying to us are Avery 22816 and Avery 22817. When I go to print it tells me to set my printer to labels, but I don't see this option at all.I am using Windows. I think it is windows 10.

I don't think there's a special setting for generating labels.  The manual only calls out special instructions for working with optical media labels (e.g. CDs and DVDs).

Having said that, go to Avery's web site to get templates for specific avery labels.  For example, This Link, for 22816.  You can get Word, Photohop, Illustrator, etc. templates that would define the areas of the labels.  Edit the relevant document as needed, then print just as you would any other document except of course load the labels in the printer.   I would though first do a test to a standard sheet of paper to ensure output is as you'd expect.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
Announcements