cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ink cartridges jammed

rmcaffey
Apprentice

I have a canon pixma and was changing my ink cartridges. I accidentally placed the color cartridge into the black ink slot and the black cartridge into the color slot. Now, neither will come out. They are loose, but are hitting something and I cannot get them out. Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

James_C

Hi rmcaffey,

I will be happy to help, in order to properly assist you, I will just need to know which specfic Canon PIXMA model do you own?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Barnagain
Apprentice

Setting up my just purchased Pixma MX 475 printer out of the box but unfortunately inserted the black cartridge into the colour cartridge slot (which was quite easy to do). I immediately realised but it appears that it cannot be removed.

Is there a way to remove the cartridge? I assume this happens from time to time.

Hi Barnagain,

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA!

Th PIXMA MX475 isn't a model supported here at Canon USA. We recommend reaching out to Canon in your country/region for advice on how to proceed. To find contact information for Canon in your country, just click HERE

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements