cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP4300 Pixma - Not able to print anything even the test page

PanosG
Apprentice

Dear all,

I am using a iP4300 printer and at no reason suddenly I am not able to print anything, even the test page.

Power up as it should but the orange light keeps flashing. All the catridges are new. I am powering off the printer and also pressing the button next to the orange light. But with no result.

Do you know any workaround to solve this?

Thanks

PanosIMG_1195[1].JPG

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi PanosG.

For the meanings to alarm light flashes and their possible soutions, refer to the following article: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114238

If the steps provided for the iP4300's error do not correct it, then the printer will need to be replaced.  I can offer the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., with free ground shipping.

If you're interested, you may call our Canon Direct agents at 1-800-385-2155. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements