Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 3000 on canon pixma mg8120

Diane5
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we'll need to know about the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

hello Stephen 

Thank you, I'm a total novice!  usb with an air mac.  have had it for years with no problems. there is no paper jammed anywhere but there  is a yellow light which has blinked but never interfered  with printer operating . I think that may be the wifi.

Hi Diane5,

Please turn your PIXMA MG8120 off.  Wait 5 minutes and then turn your printer back on.

Does the error light blink?  Is there an error message on the display of your printer?

Also, please click on the Apple in the upper left corner of your computer's screen.  In the menu that appears, please click on About This Mac.

What version of OSX is installed on your Mac?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements