cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color is different when printing on a disc

fatdjsin
Apprentice

the big cartridge was low on ink and i needed my document printed (paper)

i got away with it by clicking fast on the warning and pop up windows that came and kept remembering my that i should not be cheap and wait for the catridge to be empty before buying 12 new.....

so i clic somewhere ordering the printer to print anyway.

but the next print job was a color print on a disc (thats the main reason of using this printer)

color are off ... i made a color test with greyscales and other test ..

the result are : on paper the color is perfect.

on a disc the black is RED !!!!

i include a picture of the 2 result.

we badly need this to print the color correctly on the discs ... it's the reason why we have this printer .. to make pretty discs.20130501_204610.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

fatdjsin
Apprentice

hello is anybody here?

Hi fatdjsin!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!  We appreciate your participation; however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA.  We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market.  If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.  Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

my model is mg5320 bought in canada...

for my canon camera i was always told that the canada and the usa were joined for the service .. so is that precise model canadian only ? ... i saw MANY mention and questions about this model on this 'Usa' forum

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements