cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pixma iP110

regin
Apprentice

Hi there,

I got a business and I use canon Pixma iP110 for events desk printer.

My problem is that if I got a little time between prints (like 10sec), the printer got a long delay until it starts to print.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello regin!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit the Canon USA website and discover your support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

regin
Apprentice
Win 10
No error mesagges
Via usb

Thanks

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello regin,

To begin troubleshooting, I recommend opening View Devices and Printers from your control panel and remove the printer. Once the printer is removed, please unplug the usb cord and then click HERE to download and install the iP110 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00.

After you select USB connection, a message will appear to connect the printer USB cord. Once that is done and the printer is installed, please print again to see if the issue is cleared.

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements