cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pixma MG3550 printer

ang1979
Apprentice

hi my printer has a permanent orange light against B it is not flashing at all cannot trouble shoot why it wont print the computer recognizes print can sent to print but then comes up error there is not code with this error message only on top of printer had orange light next to B. iv tried to reset it turn it of and on taken inks out etc but when resets orange light stays on please help!!! many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

James_C

Hi ang1979

To attempt to resolve the error, please follow these steps:

1.  Please unplug the power cord from your PIXMA MG3550 and leave it off for approximately 10 minutes.

2.  After 10 minutes, please reconnect the power cord and turn your PIXMA MG3550 on.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi i have tried what youve suggested however still coming up with a static orange light next to B i am connecting printer via USB it recognises it however when trying to print it still comes up error any other ideas please i have tried website stated however because i amuk based it wont accept my details. 

Hello!

Since you're based in the UK you should be able to get support from Canon UK! You can contact their support team here. We hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements